Features freight trawls
To qualitatively, reliably, quickly and safely move cargo using trawls, you must adhere to certain rules and established, standards and regulations. Only in this way we can guarantee the integrity of oversized cargo throughout its route.
The main safety feature is mounting a special form and layout. Most often used to secure the chain tensioning system, which consist of the following structural elements:
- fastener chain;
- seatbelt (talrepy, treshtotki, Ratchet).
Requirements for the mounting system
Any system, which is used to secure the load, transported trawls, should be selected, on the basis of these requirements, as:
- highest tensile strength;
- reliability and resistance to wear;
- of stored operating parameters over a wide temperature range;
- to reliably hold the maximum weight of the load;
- qualitative 100% fixation;
- simplicity and ease of securing cargo.
The larger the size of the goods transported, the greater the number of sets of fastening circuits necessary for reliable fastening. The number of sets and affects the overall weight of the load, which should not be more than, than the limit load on the fastening systems and circuits.